The common theme in recent decades is the growing waist size of men. Over the past two decades, there has been a public cry over those who carry more fat than what is considered “healthy.” Some women tend to select those that are fit, in shape, and vastly wealthy, but this is not always the biggest reality out there. Listen ladies, while it is great to find that guy who spends more time in front of the mirror than you do, the truth is, these guys are few and far apart. As we age, the body experiences extreme changes that can really have you wondering what happened over the years. When the looks go away, where do you stand with your significant other? This is why it is a good reason to be open-minded to a bigger guy, a big handsome man. Listed below are five important tips for dating big handsome men you have been crushing on.
Top 5 Tips for Dating Big Handsome Men
- Have Some Fun. If there is one thing a big handsome man enjoys, it is a good time. There is a good chance this guy of yours can grill a great filet and can relax with a few beers. In addition, a big handsome man is someone who will relax with you at the end of the night and watch that movie you have wanted to see. The point here is that if you want to keep a big handsome man, you will not want to be dull.
- Don’t Criticize His Eating Habits. It really is simple; don’t criticize his eating habits and he won’t criticize yours. You both are trying to build something that lasts, so attacking something that he may already know is a problem will only lead him to become defensive.
- There are Some Perks to that Belly of His. Ok, you both know he has a little extra around the midsection. After you get past this, take a look at what perks you can get ladies. When you cuddle or lay in his lap, think of his bigger belly as a comfortable spot for your head; a pillow if you will. Try not to let him know that you are using his belly for this reason and you should be golden in his heart.
- No Dieting. Look, a huge perk to dating big handsome men is the point that you do not have to worry about any fad dieting, for the both of you. Enjoy life as it is and eat up while you build your relationship.
- Don’t Let Looks Fool You. Dating big handsome men do not automatically mean that he just engorges his face with sweets and is lazy. The truth is he may actually be pretty healthy. Many guys who are bigger tend to simply have a little more around the waist, but sometimes this can translate to a longer life span. In addition, if you date a big handsome man simply because you think he is not very active, then you may be surprised. Some guys just enjoy life and decide that a big belly is perfect for them. Hey, if they are happy, you should be as well.